Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Are You Lost, Or Incomplete?

I always had nightmares of the world goes to shit, ever since I was.. a kid. Probably 8 or 9 years old.

Too many of them, I can't remember. Tsunamis, earthquakes, fogs, drowned.. hmm.

But I do remember one, where I once stood upon a mountain alone, watching a whole city burned down including a gigantic tower in front of me, in flames.

And somehow, I felt like there was a voice that subtly speaks to me from somewhere, "this is just a beginning - it's not the end".


Just like the last part of "Fight Club". Where Edward Norton stood in front of the window with Marla, watching as the building in front of him collapsed. And the quote - "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything".

Talk about the end of the world, and the irony of new beginnings. Relearn life.

And I don't think I need to elaborate more. Because every now and then, I need to take a shit.

No comments:

...are you lost, or incomplete?

Custom Search