Monday, July 18, 2011

Gay.

Yep.

You got that right.

To begin with, I was quite annoyed with so many things these days, work, music, politics, almost everything. Including the gay right issues recently.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. When I was a young kid, I used to live with my sister Yati. I was somewhere in between 3 to 7 years old. That was the time in my life where I had experienced things that a young mind should not be exposed to, but somehow I am glad, because that made me who I am today.

I was raised by my sister whom apparently had so many gay friends around the house. Trans, normal gays, name it. But they were all good people. In fact, they took a good care of me when my sister went out for work. Bathed me, brought me around town and places, getting lots of cool presents and toys, and so forth. Although at that very young age, I have seen so many things that a mere 3 or 4 year old kid should not. Late Auntie Sonia (rest in peace), Papa Raj (God knows where is he now), and so many cool gay people that took care of me.

During my schooldays, very often kids who were labelled as 'soft types' were the ones who did well in their studies. Not to mention they were kind enough to help the others on their studies as well. Perhaps they've taken so many things thrown at them that they don't give a shit about the other jackasses who did that or to fool around trying to win over girls like any other normal boys. Either way, aside from their queerness, they were, or are to this day, very bright.

I have so many gay friends who happen to be good listeners and can provide good serious advice, and speaking from my observations, they know how to make money without ranting much of how shitty the financial situation while doing absolutely nothing about it.

And somehow, it's kinda sad of thinking that those good people being discriminated to the extend of being humiliated in public, even though they did nothing at all. Well, I'd make a joke about gayness sometimes, troll about them just for fun while avoiding certain limits that I am aware of as much as I can.

"That colour looks gay on you pal."

"Shit, she loves you man! Why can't you love her? Are you gay?"

"My phone died. Gayyy."

*cough*Queer*cough*

Yeah. I'd crack on that. Ha-ha. Well, I'd troll about anything, whenever, wherever, whatever.

But to publicly humiliate them?

Come on. Have some respect. They work for the country as much as you do. They paid their taxes as well as cleaning up their house like everyone else. Whatever they're doing with their life, no matter how you would lock their asses with gigantic pad lock, you won't be able to change them - unless if they want to.

Now I'm posting this not because of I'm supporting gay rights or whatsoever, in fact I'm not in the mood of supporting any party at all at the moment. Whatever that is in your damn pocket, just keep it to yourself. Who the fuck gives a shit. All I'm saying is that, learn to treat them people equally as much as possible.

And of course, to gay people, you don't have to cry and rant about how people would throw shits at you. You gotta realize that in this dying world, nothing, is just. That's just how the society works since day one - majorities will always squish the shit out of minorities. Stop crying and be bold. Grow up. Go and live your life, the way you want it to be. And always expect the consequences - just like everything in life. Ignorant will always stay where they are. That's just how you deal with everything. Don't expect people will cheer around you whenever you're making out with your partner in public. If you're about to go against the norm, you just have to deal with it - that's just the cardinal rule of life. Making youtube videos and getting riled up over negative comments on it, you should see it coming. If you think you're living in an 'oppressing' country to you, bail.


Anyway..





I don't really have much to say. I'm just hungry. Imma find something to eat.

1 comment:

Mia L. said...

Hey. Gays are nice people. <3 hehe.
What made you post this one? haha

...are you lost, or incomplete?

Custom Search