Tuesday, July 26, 2011

24.

Yesterday, twas the greatest day in my life, that can never be described in words.

I got approximately 241 birthday wishes on my Facebook walls.
Countless smses and BBMs.
Countless tweets.
Countless phonecalls.

From people that has been close to me to the people that I had never spoken to them, for a very, very long time.

It was quite a fragile moment, when I had my, so to speak, my actual birthday cake that has my name on it.
By far (well, actually I had one last year, but it was like 'sort of' birthday cake that I had to share, even that was accidental that I was there. And Dela bought me few slices of cakes that happen to be my first non official one. Love you Dels!)

But yes, yesterday might be the best day of my life, despite all the hiccups that I have been getting along this year.

I had the best present ever, by my beloved Celine. A box filled with pictures, keychains, tops, a koala, a frame, and so many things in it.

And I had this SD Memory Stick, which contains two videos that made me teary.

Words can never describe how indebtful I am to these people. And you guys, are just, the most amazing people that I've ever met in my entire life.


And I guess you guys can now understand how much I love this woman, as well as how much she does towards me. :')

Thank you Bummy, for everything. :) I love you.

No comments:

...are you lost, or incomplete?

Custom Search