Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ntah pehal tah malam ni malas nak buat kerja.

i breathe, once again.
puff after puff, engulfed in silence,
embraced by the dead air
that revolves and swept away my visions.

i suffocate, at times.

calm myself, and i started to breathe again.

in my sweaty palm, i held
a scrap of paper, crumbled, torn in pieces
with your name written on it,
and faces, expressions of you
tons, millions of them.

it's like,
tearing up the scars and sins,
torments,
and pain,
throughout the years, being overshadowed by my own
past and mistakes.
my own remnants of foolishness, pseudo-alter ego.

a scrap of paper,
crumbled,
crushed.

the exact way to picture the imaginary physical appearance
of my will to live,

that i used to devote, solely for you.


i just hope,
that in time,
the wind will blow me,
the rain will wash me,
away.

before i will rot myself to ground, bound and tied, again.













............WOII KERJA LAHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Nadia Nor said...

puitis siot, takleh blahhh ~

...are you lost, or incomplete?

Custom Search