Saturday, September 25, 2010

Skidmarks and Bruises

Things had been quite adventurous for me, albeit peculiar on some occasions these past few weeks after Raya.

Weird, yeah, for instance, I just got myself fined for traffic violation yesterday - a ticket worth of RM300. And I don't feel shitty, at all.

Officer: Did you know that you've just crossed the red light? *pointing*

Me: *Shrug* I guess so.. Yeah.

Officer: Well, can I issue you a ticket then? *smiling*

Me: Sure, do. *smile back*

Officer: Thank you.

LOL.


Like I give a flying fuck.


I am near broke utter honestly, and yet somehow, I am not feeling depressed or stressed out et cetera - like a normal person SHOULD, over that.

But hell, I am indeed, not.

I must be out of my mind. Either that, or I need to get my ass kicked.


Okay, I think I need to get my sleep now.

On the other hand, I'd like to shout this out loud: fuck you world, I am now against you. I'll paint you black, with Nippon paint.

2 comments:

syafiqxsaifullah said...

dah abis serius dah. alih2 pula,
i'll paint u black. with nippon paint.
hahahaha.

Unknown said...

tu la pasal..*grin*

...are you lost, or incomplete?

Custom Search