Sunday, April 19, 2009

schläge dieses herzens für nur dich.

So I looked in your direction,
But you paid me no attention, do you?
I know you don't listen to me.
'cause you say you see straight me, don't you?

On and on from the moment I wake,
To the moment I sleep,
I'll be there by your side,
Just you try and stop me,
I'll be waiting in line,
Just to see if you care.

Did she want me to change?
But I change for good.
And I want you to know.
But you always get your way,
I wanted to say,


Don't you Shiver?

Shiver,

Shiver.

I'll always be waiting for you,


So you know how much I need ya,
But you never even see me, do you?

And this is my final chance of getting you.

On and on from the moment I wake....
Did she want me to change?...

I'll always be waiting for you.

Yeah I'll always be waiting for you.

And it's you I see, but you don't see me.
And it's you I hear, so loud and clear.
I sing it loud and clear.
And I'll always be waiting for you.

So I look in your direction,
But you pay me no attention,
And you know how much I need you,
But you never even seen me.





Bajet boleh jadi Chris Martin la neh? Haha.

2 comments:

Put Yaya said...

whoa~ i heart coldplay!

btw, internet here very slomo..still kenot ekses pesbuk..
prolly later ya..

marini rafar said...

adikkkkkk.. u know kakak loooovveee coldplay? tehehhe....

esp lagu ni....

...are you lost, or incomplete?

Custom Search