Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hakko! Hakko! Hakko!

Just got another verbal warning/coach log again. For my lateness. Muahaha.

Like I give a shit. Who the fuck gives a shit anyway, I know they don't.

I know I don't give a shit to lots of stuff these days, a lot. I don't bother. I don't neeeeeeed to.

Which is why I tend to NOT speak up whenever they're asking me is everything alright with me.





I don't think I can take anymore Coke. Err, the canned drink of course. I'm allergic to powder, so I'm not even thinking of doing that sick stuff, fuck no.

Yep, I am having a slight fever. I kinda like this feeling. At least I would do my best to stay strong, I need to boost up my utmost energy at this state to keep everything stabilized.

Energy: 89%
Health: Red. Not pink.
Mood: HAKKO! So no ZZ Top for today. Fuck Blues.
Hungry: Not at all, hell even I'm skipping my lunch as I speak. Or write.

Now, I'm checking out covers on YouTube, as I slowly pace myself through the remaining tickets. And I shall do the movie marathon again tonight.



I think I need to switch my job. Ohhhhhhhhh FML.

Hakko! Hakko!

No comments:

...are you lost, or incomplete?

Custom Search