Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Psychosis? Psychosocial? You Name It.

4.20pm, and still surviving.

The rain outside has stopped. Heavy rain, with lightnings and shiznits. I predict that some parts in KL are flooding right now.

I am having a bad flu today. Luckily fag sticks are the best remedy, I don't have to count on chemicals to ease them at one point.



It's the month of July, and I am going to be 23 by the end of it.

....wow. Holy balls. I made it. Or at least, going to.

I stopped believing in magic long time ago. Reality bites, seeing is believing, that's what life is all about. But I'm looking forward for some miracles to happen on that day.

Something new, something fresh. A new, fresh start on.. something.

Till then, I'm crossing my fingers in between.



Miracles Miracles Miracles Miracles Miracles Miracles Miracles Miracles Miracles.




"It is myself I have never met, whose face is pasted on the underside of my mind"
- Sarah Kane, 4.48 Psychosis

No comments:

...are you lost, or incomplete?

Custom Search